We are a group of young individuals that are vibrant for Christ and on a mission to reach the youth in our community in order to spread the joy and benefits of being saved by Christ.
Just as an Oasis is the only source of water in a desert, we see ourselves as an Oasis in a world filled with so many distractions and pressures of life, where youth can gather together to share the word of God and life experiences.
If you have not joined us, it is never too late to join. If you are between the ages of 17 and 25, this is where you belong.
Here is a list of our programs:
- Youth Connect – Every last Friday of the month were the Youth gather to share the word of God and talk about life experiences and how to tackle them from the biblical standpoint.
- Bible Brunch – Once in a quarter
- Youth Anniversary – Once a year during the summer. We celebrate how far we have come in the past year.
- Youth Conferences – Every quarter we have our youth conference (youth sunday). The youth will be in charge of the church service and ministers in songs, drama, spoken word and so on.
- Summer Trips – We organize summer trips to the beach, six flags and so on to relax and wind down
If you have any questions about the Youth department, please contact:
- Femi Ogunjimi (Minister-in-charge) – 4438244182
- Seyi Adesanya (President) – 4438590233
- Precious Okereke (Vice President) – 4437208114
- Banke Adekunle (Secretary) – 4437606339